المشاركين في التدريب المشتركة لدينا العراقيين المشردين أن هذه المشاكل التي تواجهها في العراق. (Participants of our training shared these problems that displaced Iraqis faced in Iraq.)
The followings are the suggestions some of the participants made for Story of Life’s next steps:
- Continue the project and follow-up with project activities:
- The project should create job opportunities for IDPs.
- The project should teach IDPs skills which will help them in finding job opportunities.
- The next training should focus on electronic journalism only.
- Giving technical and financial support to the people who will follow-up with coordinting other trainings and doing the project.
- Provide more electronic tools like cameras and laptops.
- Brainstorm a part of the project that can help support elderly, children, minority IDPs, people with disabilities and women IDPs.
- Include health awareness as part of the project
- Focus the project on raising IDPs’ awareness about their legal and constitutional rights.
- Do a training that focuses on using social media in a secure and professional way.
- Follow-up with a professional training for specific people on video stories.